Help! I’m being bullied
In a much requested follow-up to our 2010 seminar “Bullying in God’s Family”, Christine Smith from S.A., who has a great deal of experience in staff management dealing with bullying issues, will return as our main presenter.
Christine will continue the theme from the viewpoint of victims and their support people. Issues to be covered will include –
- When does conflict become bullying?
- What factors increase the likelihood of becoming a victim of bullying?
- What do I do if I am feeling bullied?
- How might I recover from that experience?
- How could I support someone who is being bullied?
- Does being a loving disciple of Christ mean that bullying is an inevitable experience?
The seminar format will include presentation, facilitated discussion, personal activity and a question time.